UN & Systemic Racism
United Nations Human Rights Council Emergency Session on Systemic Racism in Review
BIC Covid-19 session: globalUnited Nations Human Rights Council Emergency Session on Systemic Racism in Review
United Kingdom, London
(International Bar Association (IBA
20 January 2021 | 0700 – 0815 EST (GMT-5) | 1800 GMT | 2100 – 2215 JST (GMT+9) |
This webinar will focus on:
Continuation of IBA Human Rights Law Committee conversations on systemic racism, specifically ‘Black Lives Matter: Reviewing US systemic racism under CERD’ and ‘CAT
1) ‘Black Lives Matter: A Challenge to the Law’.
2) Review of political developments since.
3) United Nations Human Rights Council.
4) Emergency Session on systemic racism.
5) Regional perspectives on racially.
6) Inspired human rights violations from Africa, Asia, Europe and Latin America.
IBA Human Rights Law Committee
Session / Workshop chairs
برای مشاهده فیلم سمینار اینجا را کلیک نمایید
This is an Open Access Session, which is free to attend. We ask that you please register for this session via the zoom registration link.