- A good lawyer will possess an inquisitive nature.
Problem Solving Abilities
- Being a problem solver is one of the root skills of any attorney.
- Attorneys will have to read a great deal of material when they take on a client.
- Having the ability to write well lays a solid foundation for all the documents a lawyer must write such as arguments, contracts, and legal letters.
Conversation/ Articulation Abilities
- Just as writing skills are important, so too are verbal skills.
General Investigation/Research Skills
- Attorneys have to spend hours investigating and researching information for clients.
Organization / Management Skills
- The legal system in the United States has grown more complex in the last century
- Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- The Internet and It Technology